Client Check List
Click here to download a PDF of the Wild Lime Media checklist.
• Initial client consultation - max 30 mins
• Wild Lime Media to prepare & send Quote
• Quote Approval signed & sent to Wild Lime Media.
• Service Level Agreement signed & sent to Wild Lime Media
• Client Check List received.
- Concept design can commence only once all materials below have been received.
• Company Logo sent to Wild Lime Media.
Logo needs to be provided electronically and good quality resolution.
• Imagery sent to Wild Lime Media.
Photos and other misc. graphic images must be supplied electronically by the client. Up to an average of 4 included per page in standard websites, in addition to top-of-page graphic. Visual enhancement work performed where necessary. Additional charges will apply for image scanning. The addition of graphics or photos beyond the allowed average of 4 per webpage shall be billed at the hourly rate.
• Researched Website Designs sent to Wild Lime Media.
Examples of existing website designs are encouraged, to give our designers an overview of your desired outcome.
• Website Menu Items sent to Wild Lime Media.
Please finalise your exact menu items for commencement of design. It is important to our designers to know what restrictions they have to work with. For example the length of a menu item will define how much room they have to provide in the design.
• Website Text sent to Wild Lime Media.
Please clearly state the content for each page. We prefer Microsoft Word, although we can convert a wide variety of file types. Please do not send us a draft of your text. Send us your final version. Time required to make substantive changes to client-submitted text after the web pages have been constructed will be additional, billed at the hourly rate.
• Website Keywords sent to Wild Lime Media.
Please supply Wild Lime Media with an electronic list of approximately 20 keywords to assist in search engine optimisation.
Concept Design Phase
- A maximum of 3 concept revisions are included in the Wild Lime Media Website Package.
• Initial Design Concept received.
• Design Concept changes/amendments sent to Wild Lime Media.
• Approved Design Concept.
• Initial Proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to Wild Lime Media.
• Final Proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to Wild Lime Media.
• Finalised Website loaded onto testing server and approved by client.
• Final Invoice sent and payment received in full.
• Finished Website uploaded onto clients chosen hosting server.